Snowboarders discovered Ischgl years ago as one of the most beautiful and exciting spots in the Alps. In addition to the snow park and the professionally groomed half pipe, experience pure boarder feeling first hand with many slopes to choose from.
The Play Station® Vita Ischgl Snow Park is a revolution of sorts among amusement parks and freestyle boarding that’s cast a spell on snowboarders from all over the world. The more advanced freestyle elements involving snow, wood and metal allow both beginners and professionals to demonstrate their skills. The Beginner Park, Public Park and Kingsize Park combine to form the heart of action – the largest contiguous snow park in the Alps is a true freestyle eldorado!
The Snow Park in Ischgl is the highlight of every snowboarding holiday! It hosts prestigious international events such as the World Rookie Finals where young talent can prove their snowboarding abilities.
- 5 jumps (from beginner to pro)
- 4 straight jumps (from advanced to pro)
- 3 high jumps (from advanced to pro)
- 1 quarter pipe
- 1 world championship halfpipe “The Tube”
- 4 rails (from beginner to pro)
- 2 wave rides (from advanced to pro)
- 1 fun box (advanced)
- boardercross (with snakes, wave jumps)
- 1 giant slalom (skiing) including timekeeping
- 1 giant slalom (snowboarding) including timekeeping
- 1 children’s cross (boardercross for kids with snakes, waves + jump) – ascending practice lift 95 (B 5)
- 1 high speed route (speed measured in km/h) – ascending 6-seater chair lift in Velill (B1)